Wax of these types of cars also treated differently than another car surface.
Here we are showing you an easy yet efficient way to the polish your black car and how to keep that polish for long period, let’s check it out-
Steps to Polish a Black Car
- 1 black paint cleanser
- A container of black wax
- One bucket water
- Cleaning cloth
- An electrical buffer
- Soft wool-made buffing pad
- A piece o terry cloth
- And a pair of gloves
- At first, use the paint cleaner on your car paint and make the car evenly colored to start your processing.
- Then, clean the outer surface of your car with water thoroughly and pat it dry with a clean cloth piece.
- Now, take the black wax and apply it gradually on the every single part of your car with hands.
- Don’t forget to wear gloves before starting this process and always try to rub the whole area gently every time you apply it.
- After applying it, damp a piece of terrycloth and rub it over that wax paint to spread it evenly on your car surface.
- After covering the whole car this way or the selected part of your car set a wool-made buffing puff over your car surface and start buffing with it with the help of an electrical buffer.
- Keep doing this process in a circular motion and when you are done, you will get a whole new shiny polished black car in your garage without spending too much of money!
Related Video: How to Polish a Black Car:
Without Swirls, Spider web glaze and Scratches