Car dent is frustrating and a heart-broken thing to any car holder, yet it is a very common incident which we often get through in our daily lives. Earlier, we thought that dent could not be fixed or removed without any professional help, but that view has been changed along with the help of a few clever DIY tricks.
Such tricks teach us how to restore the fresh flaunt of your car easily at home after removing a dent from it. Let’s check out one of the most convenient methods in this regard-
- Liquid sandpaper
- Polishing Pad
- Metallic coating compound
- Clear coat
- Car body filler
- One container paint of your car color
- Safety glasses
- Paper filter
- A pair of gloves
- Cleaning Rags
- Buffing pads
- Masking tape
- Mixing & spreading paddles
- Firstly, use the sandpaper on an orbital sander to remove the paint or primer coat from the damaged part of your car.
- Then use the body filler to make the uneven or damaged part of your car even.
- To do so, initially, merge the filler with a mild part of hardener and then apply it gently on your car with the help of spreading paddle.
- Once you spread the layer evenly, take a piece of sandpaper and smooth the outer surface of your coated area carefully.
- After finishing the rubbing job, dust out the rubbed portions with a rag and then wait for at least 1 hour before going to the next step.
- In the very next step, bring a good primer and apply that dent spot of your car with a light
- Once the primer coat is dried out completely, apply the paint that is matched with your current car color on that spot and let it be spread evenly with your hand.
- Never forget to wear gloves and safety glasses before starting these steps at home.
- After drying the final paint coat out, it will definitely be the hardest thing to find out where your car had dent before!
Related Video: Removing Dent Using Hot Water and Toilet Plunger
How to Fix a Dent on My Car