Pet lovers know the indulgence of raising a kitten on their own, right? Apart from the fun and happy part, there is a big responsibility lies in this act, which claims our concern in every bit of this task. Kittens are adorable, their furry texture, playful activities, and cute appearance eternally attract us towards this purring bunch of fur.
As a pet parent, you should be aware of what is suitable and healthy to your kitten for all the time, and a perfect guidance of how to take care of kittens would train you in this attempt optimistically. So, here we have emerged with a few significant tips about how to watch over your tiny kittens expertly at home, without any professional help to raise them flawlessly. Let’s check them out quickly and make your pet-parenthood more exciting than ever-
Raising and moving a newborn
When we raise female kitten it is obvious that it’s going to produce more kittens within a few years but. Not every pet holder is ready to raise those kittens as well at their home.
Sometimes, people also give those kittens to other people for raising them as their pet. Humans not only move newborn kittens for their own good, sometimes they do it for the benefits of newborns as well.
It’s been observed that a few newborn babies couldn’t get enough nourishment or adequate warmth from their mother and they have to move to a specialist to look after them properly for at least first 2-3 weeks.
In such matters, you have to move newborn kittens from their mother and you need to do it a little carefully, as it is not easy to move kittens from their mother and it is even tougher to prove that human intervention could actually benefit kitten more than their mother!
However, hopefully, there are ways to do this job effortlessly, here we are referring you a few steps in this endeavor, let’s check them out carefully-
- At first, make sure that the mom-cat feels trustworthy to you, otherwise, it could get fretful and aggressive towards you.
- Decide that you have to move all kittens from their mother or only one or a few numbers are needed to be moved.
- Once you decided, wait for the resting time of that mother cat, and bring something carrying the object to move them from there.
- A cupboard box or any hardy yet clutching box would be recommended here. So, take that type of object and pick kittens into that box carefully that you are not harming those cute fur balls from any aspects.
- Now place your kitten cautiously after picking them up carefully.
- For the final task, let’s inform the mother cat where you are moving those litters after finishing your task, as this will make them less worried about their newborns.
Mentionable here that a mom-cat is capable enough to take care of their litters more expertly than any other vet or professionals, so, move a newborn from its mother only if you find the born place is not safe or healthy for kittens! Otherwise, let them rise naturally near to their mother like any newborn on this earth.
Related Video: Rescuing and taking care of newborn kittens